About me

Having spent the last decade in five different countries, I have gotten to know a lot of new ingredients, cooking methods and recipes. But through these experiences, I have also developed a more personal relationship to food and learned what I like to eat and make. I am all about simple good food, a whole-grain approach to all kinds of baking, avoiding unnecessary fusion, and not using any fat-reduced dairy products. Among other things.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Oat germ and quinoa bread

This yeast bread is made from a dough that has risen for about 24 hours the first time around, to make the spongue. After about four rounds of kneading and rising on the countertop over the course of a lazy day at home, this is the result:
...a crusty, fragrant bread to go with our pork stew.

No comments:

Post a Comment