About me

Having spent the last decade in five different countries, I have gotten to know a lot of new ingredients, cooking methods and recipes. But through these experiences, I have also developed a more personal relationship to food and learned what I like to eat and make. I am all about simple good food, a whole-grain approach to all kinds of baking, avoiding unnecessary fusion, and not using any fat-reduced dairy products. Among other things.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sourdough survival

After nearly two months in the fridge without any care from me whatsoever, my sourdough is now in a revival phase. After visiting relatives in Austria where I ate the most amazing rye bread I decided it was time to wake it from its state of hibernation. Today I was out of rye, so these guys are mainly wholewheat, with some black bean flour, wheat germ and oats.


No comments:

Post a Comment